Saturday, December 14, 2019

Introducing WATCHING HER TURN BI

Now available is my debut erotic novel, Watching Her Turn Bi. It is the story of Jenni Jensen, an 18-year-old girl who has a bit of a thing for her neighbor and best friend, Lindsay Pearson. As the story opens, Jenni tells the reader that she has had a crush on Lindsay for some time, and she has tried to be  subtle when gauging her friend's feelings on bisexual activities.

But when Lindsay succumbs to those desires, she does not turn to Jenni.... and then we're off. The story is told from Jenni's point of view, and we see students intermingling with others. It is chock full of sex -- because what are teens thinking about? That's right.


So, how did Watching come about?

Honestly... I wrote its original tale in 2003, but it was only about 7,000 words and done in two parts. It was also told from the male point of view, and the characters of Jenni, Katie, Eva Tortorelli, et al. didn't exist. Lindsay and Christina, though, did.

When I decided to return to erotica two months ago, I knew I needed a strong story to kick if off, and I thought that re-writing the original tale, switching POV from male to female, and really expanding the story to make it full, would be the way to do it all.

I wrote Watching on a breakneck pace, some days writing as many as 3,000 words. I polished it up, gave it a couple of weeks, and then re-read it again.

In my humble opinion, it's a pretty solid first piece, if I do say so myself. And I'm planning to go back and expanding the tale with a couple more books, going back and telling the tale of how Eva was ensnared, and then moving forward with all of the girls.

It is currently available for the introductory price of $2.99 on Amazon Kindle and on Smashwords for everyone else!

US Kindle
UK Kindle
Smashwords

UPDATE: The paperback is out, too!

US Amazon -- $9.95
UK Amazon -- 7.47 British pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment