Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Shawna's Hot Tub Interviews: Haven Carter, author of A Christmas Treat

Welcome back to the Hot Tub! This time, I have the pleasure of taking by the hand and getting her wet is the absolutely delectable Haven Carter! My lovely British friend/Twitter Crush has a new story, A Christmas Treat, coming out on Wattpad this coming Monday, and she is serializing it: you’ll have to go back to her page to catch the story — or follow her on Twitter to catch the next installment of Cora and Willow’s sexy adventures!

Shawna Cummings: My dear Haven, baby, you look simply delicious in that teal bikini! I just want to nibble at the material and let it fall into the water!

Haven Carter: *giggles* Threaten me with a good time, won’t you!

SC: And you’ll see I found your favorite cider, Koppaberg. I hope you enjoy it during your time with me.

HC: Strawberry and lime?! Girl, you are just all-knowing and totally sexy!

SC: It’s a gift and a burden all at once, babe! So tell my readers/horny minions about yourself, and make sure you give us those sexy stats so they can fantasize about you while reading:

HC: Mmmm . . . Sexy stats, you say? Okay, let’s see. First, Hi, I’m Haven and I write romance and lesbian fiction with a hint of erotica. *blushes* I have ocean blue eyes, faint freckles dotting my cheeks. I have a tattoo of a lotus flower, but I’m planning to get more. My breasts are a 38B — not that big, but perky *winks* — I’m addicted to salted caramel, so if someone would like to lick it off me then I’d probably let them. I’m very ticklish, especially my feet. I’m 5’8” and a brunette, British, so I have a sexy British accent. I love lacy underwear and enjoy being spanked! 

SC: Heh, I’ll spank you! Looking over your Twitter profile, I see you’ve recently come out as a proud bi-curious woman *proud bisexual woman hugs… shivers as our breasts rub together*. When did you discover your sexuality? How old were you? Who was the one person that really unlocked it, if anyone did?

HC: *hugs back . . . gasps at the feel of you pressed against me* Yes, I did. After being on Twitter a couple of months I started to feel very comfortable being open about it. The first time I discovered I was attracted to women was probably in high school. I would think a certain girl was pretty or mesmerised by how she walked. I thought it was a faze, but what made me realise that it went deeper was when I had a major crush on my female French teacher. From then on I knew my feelings for women was not a fleeting thing.

SC: How long have you enjoyed the written word?

HC: I actually started my writing journey with lyrics, which I started when I was 21. After working with a few unknown musicians I was hit with an idea for a story. I’d never written a novel before so I was apprehensive about writing it, but after getting advice from a fellow writer friend I decided to give it a shot. That was about a year ago now and I’ve not looked back since.

SC: Let’s talk a little about your story: I’ve seen a little bit of it in snippets, of course, and you have a yummy tale going here. You have two very delicious characters in Cora and Willow. Take me through Willow’s motivations, as you’re telling the tale through her POV. What’s the end game for her, and how did she come to these realizations?


HC: First of all, thank you very much, that’s very kind of you. Cora and Willow are sort of similar in a way. Cora is a very confident and self assured woman, something that Willow used to be and it’s something she craves to have back. That’s what drew her to Cora. Being with Cora makes her feel sexy again and she feels she can let loose and have fun. Willow’s not had that since college, and it feels good for her to feel alive again, like the old Willow. She feels like she has lost herself and now she’s experiencing something new, Willow is finding out who she is and what she likes. They have incredible sex and Willow starts to have deeper feelings that she’s never had for another woman and that does confuse her a little bit. This story actually came from a fantasy of mine about being seduced by a female boss.

SC: You’re putting this out on your Wattpad account, and you’re looking to serialize this, one chapter a week or thereabouts. What do you feel are the benefits to serializing, and do you think that it’s possible you’ll produce a full copy of the book?

HC: Yes, that is correct. I’m already on Wattpad under my real name (Haven Carter is a pen name) and I’ve found that posting a chapter or two a week gives you more of a chance to have a higher audience. Plus I like to keep people on the edge of their seats, I want them to want more. Unfortunately I currently don’t have any plans to publish a physical copy of A Christmas Treat, it will only be available on Wattpad.

SC: Are there any future adventures with Cora and Willow planned? What else do you have planned for your writing?

HC: Good question! I only ever thought of Cora and Willow’s story to be a holiday short story, but I do love the characters so who knows? I may revisit them in the future for another short or possibly a full length novel. We’ll see. *winks* I have a couple of projects lined up. I have my WIP, Betrayal Of White, which I had to put on hold while writing A Christmas Treat. Need to finish writing that and I also have an outline ready for an untitled project.

SC: What does writing your stories do for you? Is it therapy, is it something else? 

HC: I’ve always loved being creative and although I enjoyed writing lyrics, I find I enjoy writing stories more. I can’t really describe the feeling, it’s pure satisfaction when I create a world that I get to live through with my characters. I just love it! 

SC: OK, seeing as we’re in my hot tub… *takes my bikini completely off and slides over next to her, looking at her with bedroom eyes*… what turns the irresistible Haven on? If a woman were to hit on you in the street, or at the supermarket, or at a Starbucks, how would she be able to seduce you? Would you be able to resist?

HC: *whips bikini off also* So you want to know what turns me on? I love a bit of role play, it can be very arousing, as I’ve mentioned I like being spanked and I love the feel of someone’s fingers running through my hair. If a woman was hitting on me, to be honest I wouldn’t know what to do! *giggles* I’ve only ever had boyfriends and I’ve never been good at flirting. But as long as she can make me laugh and has eyes that I can drown in then I’m hers to do with as she pleases! 

SC: Where do you like being kissed the most? What part of the body does a pair of lips mashed against turn you into a puddle?

HC: *wiggles eyebrows* I have a thing about a person's tongue running up the length of my spine, it’s an incredible turn on for me. I also love my neck, breasts, and the obvious one — my clit. *winks*

SC: *giggles* I think if I look close enough I can see your clit! Thank you so much, Haven, for joining me in the hot tub today and talking about your book and your turn-ons. Of course, you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to. *wink*

HC: *bites bottom lip* It’s been a pleasure, but I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon. *smirks*


Make sure you’re following Haven on Twitter and on Wattpad! The links for her are above!

No comments:

Post a Comment