Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What has Shawna been reading -- and jilling to -- lately? Here's a look-see

Even though I’ve been busting my ass — you see the crack? SEE IT! LOOK AT IT! Hehe — on my own work, I do etch out time to read my fellow authors and dear friends who I’ve come to love and admire — and let me tell you, they’ve gotten me off with their words more times than I can count!

And because I love to pay it forward, I invite all of my readers to please support these wonderful women and gentlemen. Buy their books, read their words, leave a review, and have an orgasm or two. Not necessarily in that order, but you know what I mean.

Without further ado:

The Seduction of Gabriella and Dear Hubby, by Jamie Jensen

First, The Seduction of Gabriella.

Gosh, where to start with this one? Brooke is married to Dylan, but she has been crushing on this little college hottie named Gabriella. As time goes by, the two women develop a friendship, and then take things to the bedroom. Rawr! I cannot tell you how wet my panties got when reading this story, and I can assure you I will re-read this book!

I’m not going to spoil things, but my heart broke a little at the end, but I’m happy in other ways. I have convinced Jamie to pen a sequel to this, and I really cannot wait until she’s done with it because I will be the first in line to devour the pages and see what happens.

Second, Dear Hubby.

I’ve told you about how I lust hotwife stories, and this is a really good one. It’s done in letter/email form, and Jamie paints a yummy picture with each email shared between the wife and husband. It’s told completely from the wife’s POV


Come Together: A First-Time Wife-Swapping Fantasy, by Kinky Fielding

One of my dearest best gal pals (someone who I have an insaaaaane Twitter Crush on, and the feeling is absolutely mutual) wrote this yummy tale. Here is my review:

Aimee is a married woman, to Tom, while Hannah and James are their friends. In a restaurant bathroom, Hannah tells Aimee of a lesbian tryst, and that she wants to have another.

Fielding's style is so deliciously deliberate that you have to get a hand into your undies while flipping pages. She wants you to climax right as the characters do.

Every word of that is true! I’m going to read some more of Kinky’s yummy tales soon, and I’ve written something for her new website, The Erotic Connection.


Can We Make My Wife Cheat?, by Shay Sands

A delectable short by Shay Sands that I thought was incendiary! Angela is friends with Doug’s wife Christine, and Doug confided to Angela that their sex life is no longer great. Angela convinces Doug to deny her sex, which would make her a neighborhood slut.

Many things happen, and the ending is soooo good. Thoroughly a panty-soaker!


A Drink With The Devil and Steaming Up The Stacks, by Melody Spencer

Two really good reads that had my panties soaked!

A Drink With The Devil takes place during Mardi Gras, where our narrator finds herself seduced by a rich girl from a long-tenured family.

Steaming Up The Stacks, though…. wow. Being a books person, this one hit me right in the clit as it takes place in a library, where Melody has a sexy young librarian checking out a patron who checks out her favorite sci-fi series. And I told Melody that now she has to write the sci-fi series. Because I want it! Have to re-read this one!


Agents of J.I.S.M. 2: Full Penetration, by Lara Longstaff

My dear friend writes about Edith Moorecock, the Britsh futa secret agent! I loved it! Going to read it again! I love EVERYTHING Lara writes.


Matt and Kayla’s Marital Mess: A Transgender Love Triangle, by Alice Layne

A book I’ve already read twice. Matt and Kayla are in a rut in the bedroom, and so they post about adding a third to their bedroom. Enter Dakota, a yummy little transsexual with a big cock! The fact I’ve read this book twice… yeah.


Paradise Fantasies: Sex Club Secrets, by Lexie Renard

I’ve read two of these serials, and I had to take my panties off reading them. I’m going to get to them all, and so should you!


And last but not least…

A Weeknight in Albany, by Blake Copas

Blake’s work is pretty darn good, and makes me tingly in my tenderest locations. He’s also become a close confidante, and he has helped smooth out some of my own writing.

This tale is the first of three that he’s planning, and I think it is a rather yummy tale to whet the appetite for more. Trust me, you’ll want more. Blake’s writing style is tasteful and seductive.


More to cum next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment