Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Getting excited as I get closer to publication: the content is coming!

The title says it all, doesn't it?

Of course, anyone would be happy and excited when they are within two, three weeks of publishing their first erotic stories (yes, that's stories, plural). The last month-plus of resurrecting an old plot line that I had forgotten about, plus revising an old story that was nearly 7,000 words into a 45,000-word short novel, and a new story that I had written earlier this year, has been a little bit of a whirlwind. Of course, when you throw paid work into the mix, and being a house hottie like I am, that can turn the past month-plus into a blur.

And it definitely has.

Let me catch you up and tell you what I have coming down the pipeline in December, seeing as we're practically on the verge of the final month of 2019:

Watching Her Turn Bi

(Shawna note: Will contain female on female love, person of power, plus allusions to male on male)

This story was an old story that I had written about 16, 17 years ago, but had written it from a different point of view. I decided to completely re-write the story, change the POV, and I was certainly in a zone while writing this piece. I'm going to market it as a New Adult Coming of Age tale of bisexual exploration, as Jenni Jensen, a vivacious 18-year-old, has an unrequited crush on her neighbor and best friend, Lindsay Pearson. It takes the reader through Jenni's POV, where she going through her feelings for Lindsay, but not only that, takes her down a path she hadn't thought possible -- except in her deepest, darkest fantasies.

This is a story that I've been feeding my horny minions in private over the course of writing the book, and the response -- the arousal, the soaked panties -- has been tremendous. I'm banking on this book to get into the Amazon Top 1,000 in the erotica category, and stay there for an incredibly long time.

In addition, I'm planning a prequel for this story, so I'm hoping a lot of people buy it, read it, and let me know just how much I soaked them so writing the second book will be well worth it.

A Discreet Threesome

(Shawna note: Will contain hotwife/interracial/bi husband)

This is a new story that I came up with back in February, and I had intended it to be longer than it is. Far longer, in fact. It was, in theory, a story that would have harkened to the erotic thrillers of the early 1990s that ran occasionally on Cinemax Late Night, but I don't think I could have executed that well enough... although, now that I'm thinking about it, I probably could.

This tale tells of Tim and Lisa, a lovely married couple that have been spicing things up in the bedroom. The two of them fantasize about adding a black man into the bedroom, and Lisa ups the ante: she would love to see Tim pleasing the bull, too.

I absolutely lust hotwife stories, and I also drip for bisexual men locked in a sexual embrace -- especially when a wife or girlfriend is involved or watching. I just do; boy-boy love is so fucking hot! I know that some won't like the bi portion of the story -- I have another story like this percolating, but with a completely different angle -- but I would hope a lot of people are open-minded enough to at least try the story.

Untitled first Sarah Trumbull: Slut Detective serial

(Shawna note: Will contain female on female, female on male... and other, can't spoil that)

Lara Longstaff, a dear erotic author friend, has been pushing me to write serials for years, and I decided to take this piece, which I had started six years ago (I had posted it here on my blog), and turn it into a serialized story. I know that a lot of authors swear by the serial -- Lara being one, Lexie Renard another -- and I'm hoping that Sarah Trumbull can be a solid serial coming out periodically.

In the first book, Sarah is diddling away when in walks Vivienne Abernathy, a gorgeous, statuesque blonde. Her conundrum: She suspects her husband is cheating on her, and hires Sarah to find out the truth ... but not before dining on the slut detective's yummy little pussy.

And as you can see, there's an "other" in the story. I can't spoil that, you'll have to read it to see what I mean.

So there you have it. The publishing schedule hasn't been determined yet, but I'm hoping you will buy, download, and diddle. That's why I write the stories I write!

At the moment, I don't have covers settled, but we'll see how that comes about in the next couple of weeks. Of course, they will be on my blog when I do get them all.

Thanks for reading, and may your panties be wet on this extended weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment